Terms & Conditions
Your Guide to Digital Triber's Website Rules!
Welcome to www.digitaltriber.com (referred to as “the Website”), owned and operated by Digital Triber. We appreciate your visit and encourage you to read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using our website. By accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- All content available on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, is the property of Digital Triber or its content suppliers. It is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content obtained from the Website without prior written consent from Digital Triber.
- The use of the Website is subject to your compliance with these Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful or prohibited purposes.
- You are solely responsible for your use of the Website and any content you submit or provide through the Website. You agree not to engage in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or its associated servers and networks.
- Digital Triber reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website at any time for violation of these Terms & Conditions or any other reason deemed necessary by Digital Triber.
- The Website may contain links to external websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by Digital Triber. We are not responsible for the content or availability of these external sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Digital Triber.
- You acknowledge and agree that Digital Triber shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services available on or through any external websites or resources.
Limitation of Liability:
Digital Triber shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, or other intangible losses resulting from:
i. The use or inability to use the Website;
ii. Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
iii. Statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; or
iv. Any other matter relating to the Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Digital Triber disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Please note that these Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review them periodically for any updates or modifications.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at biz[at]digitaltriber.com
Thank you for visiting Digital Triber. Enjoy exploring our website and making the most of our services!